Campus Ext: 2006
The Office of Academic Affairs is served by the following subordinate units: Center for Teaching and Learning Development, Center for Teacher Education, Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division, Curriculum Division , Graduate Academic Affairs Division and Computer Information Management Division . Furthermore, to facilitate the academic matters at all campuses and the Bachelor's Degree Program of the Division of Continuing Education and Professional Development, the Office of Academic Affairs has also established branch offices in the College of Social Sciences , the College of Medicine, along with the Academic Affairs Division for Continuing Education.
The Office of Academic Affairs' include: student recruitment; student records and transcripts management; the issue of ID cards, diplomas and certificates; curriculum management; student academic advising and counseling; faculty instructional resources and development, faculty evaluation and teaching assessment; faculty teaching consultation and support; and secondary education teacher training.
Supported by the Ministry of Education's "Program for Promoting Academic Excellence of Universities", the University is now able to promote programs and services that were difficult to realize in the past. On top of implementing technology into our services and establishing an ISO9001 management system, the Office of Academic Affairs continues to invest in the following initiatives to strengthen the academic quality of the University.
- Improve teaching space and facilities to provide a comfortable and efficient learning environment.
- Recruit competent faculties to enhance teaching capacity.
- Improve curriculum structure to reflect academic development.
- Emphasize the equal importance of general, liberal and specialized education and enhance their teaching contents and facilities.
- Reinforce the assistance with student coursework.
- Enrich international exchange and expand faculty and student horizon to advance teaching quality and attain the status of world-class university. /li>