※ The Institute of Environmental Engineering is seeking a teacher above the assistant professor level.
- Employment date: August 1st, 2009 or February 1st, 2010.
- Qualifications: The applicant must have a Ph.D. in environmental engineering, environmental science, environmental planning, environmental management or related fields.
- Areas of specialization: expertise in air quality management or green energy related fields preferred.
- Documentation and credentials:
a) Curriculum vitae (including an autobiography and photos)
b) Copy of doctoral degree diploma and other supporting credentials
c) List of publications
d) Samples or extracts of publications within the last three years
e) Three references (name, position, and e-mail addresses)
f) Teaching syllabus and research plan
g) List of courses that the applicant is prepared to teach
h) Undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Application deadline: January 31st, 2009.
- Submission of documents:Please send materials to Dr. Shian-Chee Wu, Director, Institute of Environmental Engineering, National Taiwan University, No. 71, Chou-Shan Rd., Taipei, Taiwan 10673.
- Contact Numbers: 02-3366-4383, 02-2266-4387; Fax: 02-2392-8830; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Department of Chemical Engineering is looking for one or two full time faculty above the assistant professor level.
Applicants must have doctoral degrees, with specialty in process engineering or biological system engineering, energy or clean technology, bio-chemical or bio-medical technologies, or other chemical engineering related fields. Applicants should submit their application letters, curriculum vitae (including a list of publications, three references (name, addresses, telephones, and e-mails) and other supporting documents to:
Dr. Li-Jen Chen,
Department of Chemical Engineering
National Taiwan University
No. 1, Section IV, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Employment date: starting from August 1st, 2009.
※ The Institute of Applied Mechanics is looking for several full time faculty members above the assistant professor level.
Applicants whose research areas are in
1) waves and N/MEMS
3) smart technology
4) multi-scale mechanics will be given prioritized consideration
Applicants should prepare their curriculum vitas, copies of their doctoral degree diploma, representative publications within the last three years, reference publications within the last five years, teaching and research plans, and three references (names, positions, e-mail addresses) and have them sent to:
Dr. Mao-Kuen Kuo
Institute of Applied Mechanics
National Taiwan University
Taipei, Taiwan, 106.
Contact Number: 3366-5602
※The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures (DFLL) of National Taiwan University announces 2009-2010 faculty positions:
General requirements: Except otherwise specified, minimum requirements include a Ph.D in a job-related field, a strong publication record, and 3 years of teaching at the college level.
All fulltime faculty members are required to teach service courses such as writing, conversation, and Freshman English and are obligated to direct theses and serve on various university and department committees and as mentors. You may also be assigned courses in the Evening Division. Some knowledge of Chinese and experience teaching in a Chinese-speaking environment a plus. Please direct inquiries to:
Ms Wen-lin Hsueh (email@example.com).
Information about DFLL is available at http://www.forex.ntu.edu.tw