NTU's Institute of Food Science and Technology has an opening for a research assistant who will be hired to help carry out the research project of the Agriculture and Food Agency of the Executive Yuan and to conduct research on food science-related nanotechnology. Applicants should have a master's degree in food science, chemical engineering, material science, physics, or other related fields. To apply, please prepare:
- Your curriculum vitae (please specify your phone number, address, fax number, e-mail address, etc)
- Original copy of your college transcripts and photo copies of your degree diploma
- If you have published books or theses, patents, relevant creations or technological transfers, please supply a list
- You are welcome to send recommendations or references. Please provide the names, telephone numbers and addresses of the people who recommend you. Your list of references will be confined to the teachers who taught at the schools you attended or to the superiors or colleagues whom you worked with in your previous employments. You need to ask your references to send or e-mail their recommendations to Professor An-I Yeh of NTU's Institute of Food Science and Technology before June 15th.
All supporting materials also need to be sent to: Professor An-I Yeh, No.1, Section IV, Roosevelt Road, Institute of Food Science and Technology, National Taiwan University before June 15th (postal delivery date).
The hiring will automatically stop once an ideal candidate is found.
The pay scale will conform to the standards of the Agriculture and Food Agency.
The Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology wants to hire a full time faculty. The appointment will officially commence from February 1st, 2010. The applicant should have a doctoral degree with specialization in plant pathology, diagnosis and control of plant diseases, pathological physiology, epidemiology, breeding for disease resistance, biological technology, or plant medicine. Applicants need to prepare three copies of:
- Curriculum vitae
- List of published works
- List of courses which the applicant is prepared to teach and the course outlines plus a future research plan
- Extracts or photo-copies of theses published within the last five years (published after January 2005)
- A written statement designating a representative work for review (the representative work should be a SCI thesis published within the last three years. The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author of the thesis. If the applicant wants to submit his doctoral dissertation as the representative work, then he/she should also submit his/her university/graduate school transcripts. The representative work should be published after January 2007)
- Photo copies of the doctoral degree diploma and two recommendation letters.
The above recommendation letters and supporting materials should be sent to :
Dr. Chao Ying Chen, Head, Department of Plant Pathology and Microbiology
National Taiwan University, No. 1, Section IV, Roosevelt Road, or e-mailed to
email@example.com before October 31st.
The department's website is : http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~ppm; telephone No. 02-3366-5607.
The School of Occupational Therapy wants to hire an administrative assistant.
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree from a university in Taiwan or from a foreign university, gender and major are of no relevance.
- Applicants should be proficient in word processing.
- Applicants should be an enthusiastic and diligent person, possessing good communication and coordination skills.
- Applicants with past administrative experiences will be preferred.
- Job description: Processing the administrative affairs of the Department and the Institute.
- Supporting materials:
- Curriculum vitae and an autobiography
- Photo copy of the degree diploma and original copy of the transcripts
- Other documents that can prove the applicant's working capability.
- Deadline for application: May 18th, 2009. (going by the postmark date)
- Pay scale: In accordance with the pay scale of Ministry of Education's Expanded Employment Plan.
- Mailing address:
Dr. Keh-Chung Lin, Director, School of Occupational Therapy,
National Taiwan University, 4th Floor, No. 17, Hsu-Zhou Road,
(please specify on the envelop that you are applying for the position of administrative assistant)
- Contact numbers: Phone: 02-3366-8183, Fax: (02) 2351-1331
Contact person: Miss Kuo , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Han-bang Attorneys at Law wants to hire a legal assistant. Law school students who have graduated or who are about to graduate may apply. Applicants should have means of transportation and should be proficient in word processing. Work place is at Hsin-Tai Road, Hsin-Chuang City.
Contact: Miss Zhou at 29934456 or 0932261958. Or e-mail resumes to email@example.com.