Foreign Language Program
Refer to the following for the study of a foreign language:
- NTU Language Center, Foreign Language Division:
- Authorized by government organizations to process foreign language studies for civil servants and teachers.
- Provides assistance to individuals of the society in the study of foreign languages.
- Research and compile course material for foreign language studies.
- Handles all other issues relevant to training and research of foreign language studies.
- The Language Training and Testing Center (LTTC)