About the A+ Web Accessibility design of this Website
This site is created in accordance with the principles of the national web accessibility design guidelines and consists of the following four major sections (blocks):
(1) Upper block; (2) Center block; (3) Left block; (4) Lower block
The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows:
Alt+U：Main menu area, this section contains a link to the site's main menu.
Alt+L：Left block, containing the links to the major sections of this site.
Alt+C：Center block, providing the principal information of the page.
Alt+B：The link to the basic functions of this site.
- 1. Hot link
- 2. About us
- 3. About NTU
- 4. Admissions
- 5. Academics
- 5-1 College of Liberal Arts
- 5-2 College of Science
- 5-3 College of Social Sciences
- 5-4 College of Medicine
- 5-5 College of Engineering
- 5-6 College of Bio-Resources and Agriculture
- 5-7 College of Management
- 5-8 College of Public Health
- 5-9 College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- 5-10 College of Law
- 5-11 College of Life Science
- 5-13 Center for General Education
- 5-14 Continuing & Professional Education
- 5-15 Other Units
- 5-16 Other Offices
- 5-17 Related Links
- 6. Research
- 7. Administration
- 8. Campus Life