Hult Prize@NTU: NTU Campus Finals to Take Place on December 15
The NTU Campus Finals of Hult Prize will take place on December 15. The Global MBA program of the NTU College of Management invites all students to team up and join the competition!
With this information, we would like to send our greetings and share with you the event “Hult Prize@NTU” supported by the United Nations (UN), Hult International Business School, and Clinton Initiative.
Hult Prize@NTU gives students the opportunity to
1. Pitch your start-up idea and compete to secure a place in the regional finals next year globally. All you need to do is START WITH AN IDEA to win the Hult Prize@NTU and stand a chance to win the grand prize of USD 1,000,000 as you enter the finals.
2. This competition gives you the opportunity to express yourself in English and travel abroad. Having “input” all these years in college, this is the BEST opportunity to have an “output” of your ideas!
3. How to compete? Form a team of 3-4 to come out with a just an idea as a solution to the theme for this year “Harnessing the Power of Energy to transform people’s lives." All you need is an idea to win!
4. Register online on our official page .
5. Stay updated for further information and workshops on our FB page .
6. Compete on Dec 15, 2017, in front of a panel of judges.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.
Jordan Yong, Hult Prize@NTU Director